NZIM Diploma in Management (Level 6)
Course length – 36 or 42 weeks including holidays
Class Timetable – Weekday classes
- NZIM Certificate in Management Level 6
- International students should be over 16 years and have IELTS of 6.0 with no individual band less than 5.5 or equivalent.
- A minimum of the following:
14 numeracy credits at Level 1 or higher in Mathematics on the National Qualifications Framework.
50 credits at level 2 or above with at least 12 credits in each of 3 subjects including a minimum of 8 literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English 4 credits must be in reading 4 credits must be writing
(The literacy credits will be selected from a schedule of approved achievement standards and unit standards or equivalent to both the above).
• Within one year of study (short period)
• NZQA approved course and NZIM issued qualification
• International recognized qualification
• Prosperous career future
• Path way to study Diploma in Business level 7 or related Level 7 course
• Students are entitled to work 20 hours per week while studying
Aims of the course
This qualification is designed for people who wish to specialise or wish to specialise in management as a
profession. The programme has a focus on generic skills for professional managers.
Graduates will build on skills of management. This
programme serves as a link between management theory
and practice for both students with little management
experience and managers with little academic experience.
NZIM Diploma in Management Advanced (Level 6)
Students graduating with this Diploma will have skills,
knowledge and competence to specialise in management
as a profession.
- ICA will make the option of papers to be offered for any given term
The NZIM Diploma in Management (Advanced) is an NZQA approved Level 6 qualification. All modules are of 20 credits each. This qualification consists of eight advanced modules, most of which may be credited from the NZDipBus curriculum. Three modules are compulsory. Students must choose up to 5 optional modules. To be awarded the NZIM Diploma in Management Advanced Level 6 students must achieve 160 credits.
- 630 Leadership
- 636 Applied Management
- 652 Systems Development
Optional papers (select two):
- 602 Management Accounting or 903 Business Finance
- 631 Strategic Planning for Small Business
- 620 Managerial Economics
- 632 Operations Management
- 633 Human Resource Management
- 642 Marketing Research
- 648 Marketing Planning and Control
- 655 Information Management