Griffith University Articulation
International College of Auckland (ICA) has approved articulation arrangement with Griffith University Australia for higher studies after completing level 5 and level 6 from ICA.
According to this arrangement:
- After completion of the NZIM Diploma in Management (Level-5) from ICA, the student will get 120CP of credit transfer towards the Bachelor of Business (Stream1) Gold Coast and Nathan Campus (Australia).
- After completion of the New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level-6), the ICA students will get 120CP of credits transfer towards the Bachelor of Business (Stream 1) Gold Coast and Nathan Campus (Australia).
- Note 1: The Bachelor of Business is a 240 CP, 6 Semester 3 year degree program out of which ICA students will be eligible for 120 CP Credits transfer.
- Note 2: The course code for Bachelor of Business in Gold Coast Campus is 1034 and in Nathan campus is 1288.
The full details of these arrangements are listed in the University’s Credit Precedent Database located at www.griffith.edu.au via a search of the International College of Auckland (ICA), New Zealand. Please follow these steps:
- Open the Griffith University website www.griffith.edu.au
- Type in the search the option “Credit for Prior Learning and Articulation” and click the search icon (or press enter). You will be directed to a link for “Credit for Prior Learning and Articulation” , click on this and you will be directed to http://www.griffith.edu.au/admissions/credit-transfer-articulation
- Read the paragraph “Credit Precedent Database” and click on the option “At an institution in another country” and you will reach to this link http://www.griffith.edu.au/admissions/credit-transfer-articulation/transfer-from-overseas-institutions
In the Text search:
- In the “Previous Institution or course code, or country” option type in the box “International College of Auckland”
- In the “Search by” option select “Name of the previous institution”
- In the “Filter by” option select “All” or “Planned Articulation”
- And click on the “Search for Institutions”; you will reach at this link http://app.griffith.edu.au/credit-precedent/credit_result.php where you will find the Table for Previous Institution along with Institution Country.
- Here in this table you will find the International College of Auckland in Red letters. You need to click on this “International College of Auckland” and you will reach the link http://app.griffith.edu.au/credit-precedent/credit_result.php?name=International%20College%20of%20Auckland&type=oin&filter=3
- Here you can see the Griffith Program Code and Title “Bachelor of Business (1034)” and ICA as the previous institution whose students will get the credit for their study at International College of Auckland.
- When you click on the “Bachelor of Business (1034)” which is in red color, you reach at the link http://app.griffith.edu.au/credit-precedent/credit_detail.php?pk1=72654 and the page shows like snipped/pictured below on next page : (Again Please note that this is the final page where you can clearly see that 120 CP credits are awarded for completing the qualification at International College of Auckland).
Also more information of Business programs at Griffith University is available at http://www.griffith.edu.au/programsandcourses/