How do I apply?
Please choose the appropriate links to print out the required application forms relevant to you (Enrolment Forms). Please complete the form as instructed and return by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/fax to the appropriate ICA student services officer.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact our student services officers for assistance. The names and address of our student services officers are in the “Our Staff” section of this web site.
1. Complete our Enrolment Application Form and provide all the required documentation.
2. Upon meeting all entry requirements, we will send you an "Offer of Place" in the programme of your choice and a Proforma Invoice.
3. You should then pay the Proforma Invoice issued to you and we will issue you with a Receipt and Confirmation of Enrolment. Students from China, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Turkey and the Middle East are recommended to apply for ‘Pre-visa Assessment’ at the appropriate New Zealand Immigration Office before paying programme fees.
4. In order to obtain your Student Visa, you will need to show our Receipt and Confirmation of Enrollment.
5. Take your passport, the official Confirmation of Enrolment, Receipt, and other documentation required to the nearest New Zealand Embassy/High Commission to apply for a Student Visa.
6. After receiving your passport with your Student Visa issued, please inform the ICA staff member named in our Letter of Offer immediately and fax a copy of your passport details. We will then re-confirm the start date of your course, which will be at least two weeks after you contact us.
7. Upon your arrival in Auckland, you must contact our Student Service/ Marketing Office for arrangement of your orientation and course enrolment.
8. When you arrive at ICA, ask one of our Student Service Officers for any further help you might need.
9.Bookings for homestay accommodation and airport pick-up services must be made at least two weeks in advance of arrival in Auckland. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee your airport transfer and accommodation during your first two weeks in Auckland.
10.If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must complete the Under 18s Consent Form. Your application will be handled by ICA.
11.For international students enrolling at ICA for the first time, an international assistance fee is included in the tuition fees.
New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Resident Applicants
1. Check this web site for any specific application requirements for the programme in which you are interested.
2. Download an Enrolment Application Form, or contact Student Services or the Marketing Department at ICA.
3. Complete the Enrolment Application Form and enclose the required documentation.
4. Mail your Enrolment Application Form, and any additional information relating to the programme that you have requested then send to: ICA, PO Box 5337, Wellesley St, Auckland, New Zealand. Or you can Email to email@example.com.
5. Upon meeting all entry requirements, we will send you an Offer of Place in the programme of your choice and a Proforma Invoice.
• Prices listed are subject to change without notice.
• International Bank Transfers incur a NZD$25 bank charge.
• All fees are quoted in New Zealand Dollars. Prices in US Dollars are available on request.
• All fees include New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST).
*1 Price on homestay and serviced apartment is for reference only. It is subject to confirmation at the time of payment.
*2 Price for insurance is for reference only. More options of insurance providers are available upon request.
• International College of Auckland is closed over Christmas and New Year.
• International College of Auckland is closed on all public holidays.
• All fees are to be paid to the following trust account:
Bank: Bank of New Zealand
Address: 100 Lambton Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
Account Name: 6766331 International College of Auckland/Public Trust
Account number: 02-0536-0305865-01
SWIFT Code: BKNZNZ22